jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2007

playlist matutino

* new order - bizarre love triangle
i'm feeling like i never should
whenever i get this way, i just don't know what to say

* human league - don't you want me
i was working as a waitress
in a cocktail bar
that much is true

* bjork - human behavior
if you ever get close to a human
and human behaviour
be ready to get confused

* devo - freedom of choice
freedom of choice is what you got
freedom from choice is what you want

* of montreal - the party is crashing us
you're such a mystery i just want to stand and stare
nibble on your ear and smell the ocean in your hair
you know you damage me you leave me tangled in a knot

* go find - dictionary
you are the dream that i would like to sleep through

* tina turner - river deep, mountain high
and i love you baby like a schoolboy loves his bag

* miniskirt - be here with me
and i wish you were here with me
we'll have a cup of tea and talk talk talk about everything that recently happened to us
we could also drink a coffee or a coke

* talullah gosh - beatnik boy
all my life i had a dream
of someone i’d like to meet
he would be mine, he’d be so fine
my beatnik boy so sweet

* voxtrot - the start of something
take me back to the place where i could feel your heart
is this the end or just the start

* pulp - something changed
i could have stayed at home and gone to bed
i could have gone to see a film instead
you might have changed your mind and seen your friends
life could have been very different but then, something changed